the new house

Hello guys!
Ok I have officially moved and now I'm writing from my new apartment in the center of Reggio Emilia. I am very happy! :) The house is still a bit 'bare but I decided to do the same a few pictures,


Ciao ragazzi!
Ok mi sono ufficialmente trasferita e ora vi sto scrivendo dal mio nuovo appartamento in centro a Reggio Emilia. Sono molto felice!! :) La casa è ancora un po' spoglia ma ho deciso di fare lo stesso qualche foto, here are some... eccone alcune...


... livingroom with balcony...
...sala con balconcino...

...my bedroom...
...camera mia... 


...the kitchen...
...cucina...


... my very simple and sporty outfits:
Bershka denim shorts and BritishT-shirt  Melody Maker...

...il mio outfits molto semplice e sportivo:
denim shorts di Bershka and T-Shirt british Melody Maker...








Commenti

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari