My new love: Hermès 80's Scarf

Hello everyone!
Have you heard the latest ...?!?! In the closet of my mum I found a original Hermès scarf! You can not imagine my face when I saw it ...! I would have jumped up and down with joy, moreover, an Hermes scarf is a bit 'the dream of every woman, as the Birkin! :) And what's more I found the scarf and also vintage 80's a real piece given to my mother by my father. Of course now that I'm almost old enough to bring a piece of great value'll let me miss the chance and I've already asked my mum if you pay me! :) So, how could I not share with you my joy when I found this little precious treasure! I would like to know what you think of the scarf and even though I have some ideas on how to wear it, some suggestions are welcome!
Thanks to all those who follow me!


Ciao a tutti!
La sapete l'ultima...?!?! Nell'armadio di mia mamdre ho trovato una sciarpa di Hermès originale! Non potete immaginare la mia faccia appena l'ho vista...! Mi sarei messa a saltare di gioia, d'altronde un foulard Hermès è un po' il sogno di ogni donna, come la Birkin! ;) E per di più il foulard che ho trovato e anche vintage, un vero pezzo anni 80 regalato a mia madre da parte di mio padre. Ovviamente ora che ho quasi l'età per portare un pezzo di così grande valore non mi lascierò scappare l'occasione e ho già chiesto a mia mamma se me la presterà! :) Così, come non potevo condividere con voi la mia gioia nel momento in cui ho trovato questo piccolo tesoro prezioso! Mi farebbe piacere sapere cosa ne pensate della sciarpa e anche se ho già qualche idea su come indossarla, alcune proposte sono ben accette!
Grazie a tutti quelli che mi seguono!

Photos of Hermès 80's Scarf



XOXO




Commenti

Anonimo ha detto…
Tra poco arrivi a 1000! :)

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari