Polyvore trend

Hello guys!
As you saw I added to the page of my blog link to Polyvore, the site where you can create outfits and of which I had already spoken. I signed up for fun and sometimes I like to make a match. THIS is my profile if you fancy a look! Beyond that Polyvore is a website that offers a lot of information on celebrity styles and trends of the moment! :)



Ciao ragazzi!
Come avrete visto ho aggiunto alla pagina del mio blog il link a Polyvore, sito in cui si possono creare degli outfits e di cui vi avevo già parlato. Io sono iscritta e ogni tanto per divertimento mi piace fare degli abbinamenti. QUESTO è il mio profilo se vi va di dare un occhiata! Oltre a ciò Polyvore è un sito che offre un sacco di informazioni sugli stili delle celebrità e sulle tendenze del momento! :)

The list of trends now is this:


Have a nice week-end!
XOXO



Commenti

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari