Rainy Day

Hello beauties! Do not know about you but today in Reggio Emilia there was a really terrible time, rain all day! In fact I spent the whole afternoon at home... I must say that sometimes it takes days of their own: I rested, refreshed and enjoyed taking these cute pictures for the blog! :) By choosing what to wear to spend this wonderful day in my house, I found this T-shirt, a little ambiguous and dedicated to the Festival of Philosophy. So with a coat of red nail varnishand the shirt I made the shots that I then modified by adding various effects. Cute not the contrast between a very gray day bright red of my outfits! Haha ... let me know what you think! Do you like the red in clothing, or find it too strong? I just love him. :)

Ciao bellezze!
Non so voi ma oggi a Reggio Emilia c'è stato un tempo veramente terribile, pioggia tutto il giorno! Infatti ho passato tutto il pomeriggio in casa... devo dire che ogni tanto delle giornate così ci vogliono proprio: mi sono riposata, rigenerata e divertita a scattare queste simpatiche foto per il blog! :) Scegliendo che cosa indossare per trascorrere questa meravigliosa giornata nella mia casetta, mi sono ritrovata in mano questa maglia un poco ambigua dedicata al Festival della Filosofia. Così con una mano di smalto rosso e la maglia ho fatto gli scatti che ho poi modificato aggiungendo vari effetti. Carino no il contrasto tra una giornata grigia grigia e il rosso sgargiante del mio outfit! Ahah... fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate! Vi piace il rosso nell'abbigliamento oppure lo trovate troppo forte?? Io lo adoro. :)



I WAS WEARING:
- red Festival of Philosophy T-shirt
- KIKO red nail varnish








Commenti

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari