Reggio Emilia life

Hello dears,
this morning I woke up at 9.00 am, I washed and dressed and I went out to have breakfast downtown. In a provincial town like Reggio is a typical move by bike and in fact there is no day of the week that do not use it. You have seen the winter is coming and with the bike can not imagine, especially in the morning, how cold is it, in fact, as you will see from the photos, I start over to wear down jacket, scarf, hat and gloves. Despite the cold weather, I love life here and I'm finding a lot of nice places and quirky shops. Soon I will have to go stock up on sweaters and scarves, as the winter progresses and I am very surprise! I will inform you soon of all my recent purchases for the winter! :) In the morning today I chose a sport, comfortable and warm outfits. Here are the photos, let me know what you think! :)

Ciao carissimi,
stamattina mi sono svegliata verso le 9.00, mi sono lavata e vestita, e sono uscita per fare la colazione in centro. In una cittadina di provincia come Reggio è tipico muoversi con la bicicletta e infatti non c'è giorno della settimana che non la usi. Come avrete visto l'inverno sta arrivando e con la bici non potete immaginare, soprattutto di mattina, che freddo c'è, infatti, come vedrete dalle foto, ho riniziato ad indossare piumino, sciarpa, cappello e guanti. Nonostante i primi freddi, la vita qui mi piace molto e sto scoprendo un sacco di posti carini e negozi particolari. Presto dovrò andare a fare incetta di maglioni, sciarpe e felponi, visto che l'inverno avanza e io sono molto sprovvista! Vi informerò presto di tutti i miei ultimi acquisti per l'inverno! :) Per la mattinata di oggi ho scelto un outfit sportivo, comodo e caldo. Ecco le foto, fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate! :)


I WAS WEARING:
- Bershka jeans
- Playlife jacket
- Converse All Star
- Max Mara hat



Commenti

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari