Christmas Day

Hello everyone!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm writing back from a big lunch thanks to which I could not eat or drink for three days! I'm in my house in Baiso, a village in the hills of Reggio Emilia, where today I celebrated Christmas with my family. I love these moments of celebration and I'm really happy not to go to school for a while! Yesterday h
ere it snowed a bit, but now the snow is almost all melted... is a beautiful day with beautiful sunshine and I'm really happy! For the Christmas outfit I chose a black sweater with neck combined with a plaid skirtanother, black stockings and black suede boots. Obviously there is the red nail polish and this year I opted for curly hair. You should know that the skirt I wore has a really important story, besides beingold enough to have been handmade by my grandmother. Now I greet you, I return with my family to spend the afternoon watching movies and playing cards...! Kisses and wishes for the heart<3 

Ciao a tutti!
BUON NATALE!!!!!!!!! :)
Vi scrivo reduce da un super mega pranzo grazie al quale potrei non mangiare più per tre giorni! Sono nella mia casa a Baiso, un paese nelle colline reggiane, dove oggi ho festeggiato il Natale con la mia famiglia. Adoro questi momenti di festa e sono proprio felice di non andare a scuola per un po'! Qui ieri è caduta un po' di neve ma ora è già quasi tutta sciolta... è una giornata bellissima con un sole splendido e io sono davvero felice! Per l'outfit natalizio ho scelto un maglioncino nero con collo altro abbinato ad una gonna scozzese, calze nere e stivali in camoscio nero. Ovviamente non poteva mancare lo smalto rosso e per quest'anno ho optato per i boccoli. Dovete sapere che la gonna che ho indossato ha davvero una storia importante, oltre ad essere abbastanza antica è stata fatta a mano da mia nonna. Ora vi saluto, torno con la mia famiglia per trascorrere il pomeriggio guardando un film e giocando a carte...! Bacioni e ancora auguri di cuore! <3 






Commenti

Gintonic ha detto…
thanks Alonso and Yesica! I'll watch your blog with great pleasure! :)

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari