My new Topshop bag


Do you remember when I told you, in the post about neon colors, that I would like to buy a handbag that I seen online in Topshop? Well, as for Christmas my parents gave me a card to buy online, I decided to try. I must say that my first experience of shopping online went very well: the bag has arrived, as indicated by the order, after a week, I was happy and I also noticed that there is a chance to send back the purchase in case of dissatisfaction. I think that I'll do much shopping online because it is more convenient and above all you can buy in stores, like Topshop, not present in Italy. Do you have any good sites for shopping to reccomend me?? 

Come vi avevo detto nel post sulle tinte neonmi sarebbe piaciuto comprare una borsa vista online di Topshop. Visto che per Natale i miei mi hanno regalato una carta per comprare online ho deciso di provare.  Devo dire che la mia prima esperienza di shopping online è andata molto bene: la borsa è arrivata, come indicato, dopo una settimana dall'ordine, sono rimasta contenta e ho notato anche che c'è la possibilità di rimandare indietro l'acquisto in caso di insoddisfazione. Penso che d'ora in poi farò molto shopping online visto che è più comodo e soprattutto si può comprare in catene, come appunto Topshop, non presenti in Italia. Avete qualche bel sito da consigliarmi?? 



P.S. soon an outfit with this bag! 
  presto un outfit con questa borsa! 






Commenti

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari